New BroadWay Collection

Monday 9 July 2012

Cirque Zarkana Show


Cirque du Soiled is an amazing experience. This sophisticated circus arts troupe places as much emphasis on production design, sound, lighting, costume & music as any Broadway show.Traditionally, it plays under its own large top. But when in New York, the company resides at Radio City Music Hall through Sept. 2. It's a wonderful art deco setting for any show, & Cirque Zarkana, a dramatic success, makes the most of the space. A gifted team takes Cirque Zarkana as far as their imaginations -- and a cast of thrilling performers can soar. Cheap cirque zarkana tickets are available now and you can click and get those.


This show was my first Cirque show and I knew it was going to be completely acrobatics show.  Still, I was excited as every show is unique. Show is a well performed and exciting to watch. 
 Clowns were funny and very entertaining. The artistic content was unique and incredible. The first portion of the show is a bit slow; the focus is too much on one or two acrobats. The acrobatics is terribly amusing.  The environments were so creative and artistic beyond description. Each scene in this musical kept you fully focused.  I literally found myself sitting on the edge of my seat, hands clasped together under my chin.
The show is just amazing! There was never a dull moment. This musical gives circus a dimension.
I simply loved the performance; its breath taking. The visual effects were mysterious and most importantly the talent was incontrovertible.
Every moment in the show was entertaining and thrilling. We laughed hard. I couldn't keep my eyes off the stage the entire show! The musical, Cirque du Soleil Zarkana is bit short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment